Sometimes we unknowingly do things that are not good for us. This goes for all areas of life, even the way we dress. Yes, that is true. Sometimes we don’t have enough knowledge and end up ruining our clothing items without even realizing it. There are ways you are running your outfit without even realizing it and here is a guide on all such issues and how you can fix them. If you are making these mistakes, it is time to change and solve these issues so you can always look on point! Here are some ways you are ruining your outfit without even realizing it.
1) Belts that come with the outfitFashion disaster alert! Never wear a belt that already comes with an outfit. The problem with this is that manufacturers make such clothing items to make them look more high-end. However, the belt is made of cheap material and instead of adding to your outfit’s look, they bring the look down. There are many kinds of clothing items that come with belts such as dresses, skirts, jumpsuits, etc. How you can save the outfit: Throw away the belt that comes with the outfit and invest in good quality belts for your wardrobe. Buy a few belts in different colors and styles so that you can pair them up with any kind of outfit. Here is a great belt that will go on all your clothes: Earnda Women’s Leather Belt Fashion Soft Faux Leather Waist Belts For Jeans Dress
2) Bumpy shouldersMany of us use plastic hangers to hang our clothes. However, the problem with these hangers is that they cause some clothing items to have bumps on the shoulders. Items such as sweaters, cardigans or any clothing item that is knit can end up having bumpy shoulders. This ruins the look of your outfit and your clothes need to be flat for them to properly fit you. How you can save the outfit: Ditch those plastic hangers and get ones made of another material that can hold your outfits the right way. Here are some velvet hangers that will ensure your clothes are in place and remain flat: Home-it Premium Velvet Hangers Heavy Duty Clothes Hook Swivel 360-Ultra Thin, 30 Pack (50 Pack)
3) Belt loops that are placed on either sideMany clothing places put belt loops on the side of clothing items so they can display the piece of clothing with a belt. While this may look fine in the shop and on the mannequin, it is something that you don’t need. The side loops are very visible on dresses and it makes your dress look cheap. How you can save the outfit: There is only one solution to this and that is to completely cut the loops off. If you are not cutting them off because you want to wear a belt then you can wear that regardless of the loops being there.
4) Know which clothes to hand and foldHere is one of the ways you are ruining your outfit without even realizing it that mast of us do. Our closets are overflowing and we tend to just cram everything in one cupboard. Most of your clothes should properly be ironed and hanged. However, one thing that you should fold is your knitwear. When you hang knitwear it stretches out and looks even longer over time. How you can save the outfit: Fold your knitwear and crochet items. Press and hang all other clothing items. If you don’t have space in your closet, you can even fold and keep them in a separate storage bin. Here is an amazing storage bin for your knit-wear: Lifewit Large Capacity Clothes Storage Bag Organizer with Reinforced Handle Thick Fabric for Comforters
5) Get rid of the tag on your sleeveYou have bought a designer item such as a jacket or a coat and you think the tag is there so everyone can know and you look cool. Wrong, it is not meant to be there. This is because factories need to do everything in an organized way and these tags are only there for their convenience. How you can save the outfit: There is only one solution here and that is to cut it off!
6) Hang-loops keep showing on your outfitThis is a major fashion faux pas. Sometimes your dresses or tops have loops made for the hanger under them and they can keep coming out and showing. This looks very messy and ruins the way your outfit looks. They make you look sloppy and if you are going to a work event they can give off the impression that you don’t care about how you look in a professional setting. How you can save the outfit: Cut the loops. If you are worried about how you are going to hand them then just fold the clothes instead or use a different hanger that can support the clothing item.
Final wordsDid you know these ways you are ruining your outfit without even realizing it? Well, now that you know better you can refrain from making these fashion mistakes again. You want your outfit to look on point, organized, and add value to your features sp follow these guidelines and you are good to go! SEE MORE: